Puppy's mum says

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Apr 6, 2008

Another day - shifting dogs, feeding up our manic hole digger - one week off his super premium dog food and he's looking like a starving child! He's meant to be showing on the weekend - not if he doesn't bulk up quick!

That's the problem with the top end of dog food - it's so damn expensive. But when I look at the gleaming coats of our Pharaoh Hounds, I know it's worth the extra cost. I just need to get a couple more paid jobs!

La De and Nena are curled up in their crate, waiting for their time running outside - then LaDe has to come back in the house, so he doesn't dig again, and so he doesn't exercise the weight off yet again. This is one committed dog! If only he was committed to being a good dog, instead of being a committed digger. I think he was a mole in a former life.

Kharis, Ananka. Rangler and Missy are all outside. Missy the pup has had breakfast, the others have to wait until tea-time for more food. Unless they catch a sparrow or something of course. That's Ananka's specialty. She is so quick!

Got to go know - check the dogs have water, do pick-up duties outside, water the bonsai trees.

No comments: