Puppy's mum says: Make Today a Good Day

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Jun 5, 2010

Make Today a Good Day

It's all up to you, the kind of day you have. If you take a positive stance on your life, you can make every day a Good Day!

I know someone who recently started an email flutter when they showed up looking for something to get angry about. It didn't take long before they found that something.

If you expect things to turn out bad, you'll be right. It is entirely up to you, and the way you look at things. On the other hand, if you expect things to turn out well, and the day, meeting, life, to be good, then you'll be right.

Thinking positively truly does work. If you look on challenges as problems, bad things, then you may not learn from the challenges, and go on doing things that drag you down instead of lift you up.

I can't guarantee you'll win every competition you go for, but I sincerely believe that if you look at things from a positive outlook, your life will begin to look like a good life.

That's the way I do it, and it works for me.

No comments: