Puppy's mum says: A Dog-related Quiz (humour, not serious)

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Feb 26, 2016

A Dog-related Quiz (humour, not serious)

I've been neglecting this little blog, I don't really know why. Well I do actually, this is just one blog amongst many, and I also have a life that has not much to do with blogging...

Anyway, one of the things I've been spending time with the past few months is self-publishing and I currently have a book almost ready to release into the world. And when you self-publish, you also have to self-advertise and self-market.

So, here goes: I am going to publish a funny book with funny words and funny illustrations. At the back of the book is a quiz. The book is about Mindfulness from a dog's perspective, and the quiz is to tell humans whether or not their dog is one of the mindful ones.

Are you interested in knowing the truth about your dog? Check it out here!

http://dig-it-carolyn.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/sneak-preview-from-doggone-it.html

Keep your eye on that blog to find out more about the book the quiz comes from!

No comments: