Puppy's mum says: It's cold out there!

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


May 15, 2008

It's cold out there!

Our schnauzer babies are going well, nice and fat, and their mother Nena is taking excellent care of them. It's a cold day today, and the dogs aren't keen about being outside - I guess I'll have a houseful of them today. Kharis doesn't want to go outside yet, even though he's usually up and out before 9.00am. Kharis is curled up in his usual position!

It's windy out there too, I have to get my timing right and bring in the dog beds I washed yesterday afternoon before the rain starts, but not until they are properly dry.

No comments: