Puppy's mum says: Jenne home again

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Jul 9, 2008

Jenne home again

Jenne the pup is home now - she slept alone last night in a crate in the lounge room, away from her brothers & sisters.

This morning she was glad to go outside, but still limping. I gave her all of the medicine she needed, and this afternoon she seems a little less sore.

We have to continue the medicine for about a week and in another day she can go back with the other pups.

Hopefully all will be well very soon.

It's freezing cold and threatening rain outside at the moment, so I don't think Jenne is all that unhappy to be inside. She's much better off than Kharis who is outside, woofing his head off. He probably wants to be inside on the bed - his favourite place to be.

Who can blame him.

No comments: