Puppy's mum says: Who wants to lose weight?

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Oct 6, 2008

Who wants to lose weight?

I ask the question because I already know the answer and I think I can help.

Earlier this year, in between bringing up a litter of Pharaoh Hound babies and bringing up a litter of Schnauzer babies, I put together some thoughts.

These thoughts had nothing to do with dogs, or with poetry (my other obsession), but they were about losing weight. I know how to do this, you see. All of my friends have been asking how I have lost weight, and how I've kept it off.

I usually just smile and say, I'm careful about what I eat. And that is true. I think about what I put in my mouth, and I'm careful about it. This doesn't mean I'm wonderful and never eat anything I "shouldn't". I certainly still eat chocolate, and KFC, but even so I have lost at least 15 kilograms and kept it off. I know that weight will never return unless I disregard everything I now know.

Anyway, I'm also very interested in writing, not just poetry, but stories and articles. I have written about dogs and how to write poetry and many other things besides. One of the articles I wrote was full of tips on losing weight. Real, honest to goodness, anyone can do it tips.

I don't diet, I am not an athlete, and I haven't starved myself. I have lost weight and kept it off by paying more attention to myself, in a variety of different ways. And now I have put these ways together into an Ebook titled "How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off" and had it published.

http://www.lulu.com/content/4297381

Check the link and buy the book - you too could drop those unwanted kilograms and keep them off forever!

No comments: