Puppy's mum says: And now for something completely different

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Oct 1, 2008

And now for something completely different

Hey, has anyone else out there had a little bit of a think about the USA election? I know lots of Australians come to this website, and I know the Australian media is fixated by the whole shebang at the moment. 

So what do you think? Go on, be brave and tell us!

And what does it have to do with puppy dogs? Now this is a little harder to segue to, but hey, dogs are the most rational thinkers there are - they make friends, they protect their own and their owners - (shows loyalty), they know eating well is important, they don't get hung up about sex. 

Anyway, I've been following the election, and I'll be brave and say that I so want Barak Obama to win. George W has been the stupidest President ever, IMO, and Sarah Palin seems to be the stupidest VP pick ever. 

So where does that leave us? Squarely with Obama, I feel. Maybe, if he gets elected and starts being the President, it might look different, who knows, but he won't lead us all so steadily to war. We'll just have to wait and see.

After all, our glorious leader, Ruddy, is slowly losing that golden glow. I thought it would all be better than it's been, but maybe I just hope for more from people. There are politicians after all.

Anyway, that's enough for now. I've got to feed the dogs. 

BTW, we've got kennel cough at the moment, brought home probably from the Adelaide Royal Show. So it's been a bit trying - not dangerous, just noisy. All of the dogs are coping well enough with it, and the first one is over it now, fingers crossed it will all be gone in a few more weeks!

No comments: