Puppy's mum says: All is calm in our household

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Mar 16, 2009

All is calm in our household

Yesterday Jake stayed home from school - he had a big weekend away and needed a rest. The dogs didn't catch and eat the mouse that was mucking around near the TV or in the kitchen.

I spent my time shifting dogs and hanging out and bringing in the washing. Nobody dragged any washing off the line, so it all is now clean, waiting for me to put it away in the wardrobe/drawers.

Today, no washing, just putting away. I need to decide what's for tea, and remember to get it out of the freezer.

Kharis at the moment is on the sofa, and he looks like he might stay there for quite some time. If the mice are still in the kitchen or near the TV I don't think Kharis cares.

What other dog news do I have? Nothing much really. One of the people up the street was walking some of her dogs yesterday. That reminds me that I should walk our dogs. It would be good for my health, good for the dogs and so on. I know that it just isn't going to happen.

The only jobs I absolutely have to do today apart from sorting tea out, are to get writing things underway, if not finished. I have to guard against the internet, the biggest time stealer in my life at the moment. You know you're spending too much time on the internet when your cup of coffee goes cold before you finish it!

I've got to put La De and Nena outside next, check they have water out there, water some plants if they need it. The weather has turned cool, which is a pleasant change after the summer weather we've had. I don't know if it will rain today, but we had 3mm yesterday. I love it when it rains, as long as I don't have to go out in it!

No comments: