Puppy's mum says: Good News La De's digging again!

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Mar 23, 2009

Good News La De's digging again!

La De is back to normal, digging up the back yard and chasing the dirt he digs up. Oh joy!

I hate having a sick dog, it makes me feel guilty. I don't know what was wrong with him, but I'm glad I didn't traipse him off to the vet immediately. If he'd seemed to be in pain, rather that seeming 'flat' that might have been different, but I'm assuming he had a 24 hour bug of some sort and it's all better now.

La De tucked straight into his dinner last night, after being rested from food for a day (I didn't feed any of the dogs Sunday night). There was water available, and they could have caught a bird outside if they were quick/hungry enough.

I know one of them caught a sparrow recently because there is a little spattering of feathers under the clothesline. I don't know who the culprit was, but I suspect it was Ananka. She is a bit obsessive sometimes.

So anyway, that is what I suggest you do if your dog seems a little out of sorts. No food for the day, and tea again at the normal time the following day. If the dog has the runs, or is vomiting a lot, that is an entirely different matter. They can quickly become dehydrated, and it means you'll need to see the vet.

I hope you, and I, never have that problem with our precious pooches!

No comments: