Puppy's mum says: La de is feeling a little bit better

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Mar 22, 2009

La de is feeling a little bit better

La De has been outside this morning, and seems a little better than yesterday. He's not going to the vet today, and I'll continue to keep an eye on him.

He's back inside again now, with Nena the schnauzer who is the dog who shares the big crate when they're inside keeping out of trouble. I hate it when our dogs are sick. So often I've taken dogs to the vet when I could have just kept them home and they'd get over whatever bug they have.

But dogs are precious companions, and you can't just leave them if they seem to be suffering. I'm banking on La De eating his tea tonight and being even better tomorrow morning. If he's not, it will be off to the vet, definitely.

Every time I have let La De outside today he seems to have improved, so fingers crossed! he'll be much better tomorrow.

No comments: