Puppy's mum says: Another Dog Day

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Apr 7, 2009

Another Dog Day

What are the dog's doing? Kharis is sooking in a high pitched voice at the back door, wanting to come back inside. Nena and La De are still inside, haven't had their morning run outside yet. They are curled up together in the large crate and look very cute!

The others are outside with Kharis, but they are doing things, looking at birds, sniffing for things to eat and so on. They don't sook at the back door, but then, Kharis is the only one who sleeps on our bed, so he knows there's a big comfy spot to sleep inside waiting for him. I'll let him in soon and swap them over again. I'm going out today, so they all need to have a good run outside.

Lawn bowls has just started at the Mallala bowling club through autumn/winter. Our club has put in artificial turf, and we have to make some money to help pay for it! With the new turf, we can play in the rain, and there's no grass to be cut before we can go out and bowl. It's greatly extended the bowling opportunities.

It's going to be fun, and I'm hoping to improve my game, so my darling son won't feel compelled to bag my bowling skills. He is sooooo annoying! He is a very good bowler, but he's not perfect and I want him to be able to tell me I've bowled well for a change!

No comments: