Puppy's mum says: Treasure Hunt

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Aug 4, 2009

Treasure Hunt

Treasure Hunt Party Game
Fun for all ages - purchase a step-by-step guide


A friend of mine was telling me about a great website with fantastic fun ideas for higher achieving students. Laura told me about the treasure hunt she organised with the 15 or so kids she takes for the afternoon at school on Fridays. It makes me wish my son wasn't over those 'kid' games. He is far too mature, and he's usually busy killing enemies on the video screen.

It all makes me wish the dogs were cleverer, I bet they'd love to go on treasure hunts! They couldn't go on the treasure hunt my friend organised though, the winners found chocolate - no good for dogs, that's for sure.

Maybe I could investigate further and I might find something my own son would enjoy. It all sounds exciting, that's for sure.

No comments: