Puppy's mum says: Living with Dogs and Learning from Them

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Mar 23, 2010

Living with Dogs and Learning from Them

Almost very day, I learn from my dogs. I watch them, see the way they live and interact with each other. I can see which behaviours work well, and which behaviours lead to bloodshed.

I see how they get about their business every day, and I see the way they get away with the greatest lives. If I could come back to Earth after I die, I would love to come back as a much loved dog.

I look at my dogs and think they live a life that would be fantastic. They get up when they want, they love whatever food they are given. They don't have to clean up after themselves, they get given for free everything they need in life.

Dogs get all of this and more, for what? What does a dog have to do to be able the live their life of leisure?

They have to accept pats and treats, they have to show they love their owners by licking them sometimes.

They have to learn the rules their owners set (or at least indicate they're trying to learn). Simple stuff, right?

Dogs don't have to learn maths, and only have to learn a few words of english. Dogs have amazing natural abilities that far surpass the talents of their owners.

Yes, I want to come back after I die as a well loved dog!

No comments: