Puppy's mum says: Life goes on

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Nov 16, 2010

Life goes on

We've got over the funeral of my father, tears were shed, stories exchanged. Now, we all continue on with our normal lives. Graham has gone back to work, Jake has gone back to school, I have gone back to spending endless hours online.

There are some changes, for me at least. I am more aware of my mother, and will take every opportunity t o keep in contact with her. After talking with Mum, I now realise properly more about what the death of my father, her husband, means to her.

Dad had been a constant in my mother's life for fifty years - Mum had been with my father for more years than I have lived. I knew that, of course, but I now truly know it in my heart. I know what it means to Mum. 

It's all too easy to take things for granted. I will endeavour to be more mindful in my life, looking properly at things, thinking about things from as many points of view as possible.

I hope and expect I will continue growing to be the best person I can. I will think properly about things, continue doing nice things for other people and myself.

And of course, I will continue looking after our dogs. The dog pack we have, one schnauzer and three pharaoh hounds, continue to be a constant in our lives. We need to keep them fed, sheltered, medicated. We need to keep them safe.

Remember, everyone, if you ever take on the care of a living creature, you are taking on the responsibility to that creature. Looking after them should be a prime responsibility to you!

No comments: