Puppy's mum says: Hot Weather shouldn't mean Hot Dogs!

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Nov 19, 2012

Hot Weather shouldn't mean Hot Dogs!

In my part of South Australia tomorrow, it's going to be a hot day. This means our dogs will spend almost all of the day inside, where it's lovely and cool, and where there's plenty of water to drink.

We live in the Mallala district, 60 km or so from the capital city, Adelaide. The forecast for tomorrow, which I saw on the ABC news a few minutes ago, showed a forecast high of 37 degrees celsius. That's too hot for me to be outside, and too hot for the dogs to be outside too!

When you have a dog, it's your responsible to make sure it has shelter from weather extremes. This means hot sun, strong winds and heavy rain. You wouldn't want to be stuck outside in those conditions, and you shouldn't make your dog stay out either.

Hot dogs are not happy dogs, that's for sure!

No comments: