Puppy's mum says: News from the Fish Pond

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Mar 17, 2013

News from the Fish Pond

I checked out our gold fish in the fish pond yesterday. There was a bit of a coating of yellow over the top of the pond, which I think is from our pine trees. It didn't stop the fish from finding the fish food I sprinkled there for them though.

I'm pleased to be able to report that all nine of the fish were there, including the young one that appeared a few weeks ago. I love sitting down the back with the fish and the birds. It's nature and it's restful. I feel meditative when I sit down there, with the fish swishing around the pond, and the birds calling and flying around. 

The clouds up in a blue sky sure add to the picture too. This is autumn now and I'm loving it! Some rain would be good though, both for our garden and for the farmers . . .

No comments: