Puppy's mum says: Dogs or Cats - which one do your prefer?

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Apr 2, 2013

Dogs or Cats - which one do your prefer?

This is a subject that interests me. I think there are big differences between 'dog' people and 'cat' people. I'm definitely a 'dog' person, and I have a theory that cats are eventually going to take over the world. 

I have a short story I wrote a few years ago, based on this theory. The short story is fiction. Or is it? Whatever, I have some of my thoughts are in a fictional story which you can find here http://authspot.com/short-stories/a-cat-encounter/ if anyone would like to read more about what I think of this issue. You may have to cut and paste the link, if you'd like to read the story, the link doesn't seem to be working properly. Sorry.

Please take a look and leave a comment there, and come back here if you wish to discuss the matter further!

Dogs Rule!

No comments: