Puppy's mum says: Puppy News

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Jul 25, 2008

Puppy News

Well, we're down to two schnauzer puppies now, and things are going nicely. Little Jenne has gotten over her illness, Jebadiah has found his new home, Jeebers is trying to convince the older dogs he has opinions worth listening to.

They don't believe him of course and they have to yell even louder to drown him out. I'm glad my neighbours are great people, because the barking today was even me mad. I must learn a secret trick to teach them to shoosh when I tell them to.

I've been getting even more into this whole blogging deal and wasted/spent several hours today on a couple of new blogs. It's all writing, it's all fun, but it doesn't get my novels written, our dogs groomed or housework done.

I've got a few writing things done today, not my own writing, but volunteer things that have been weighing on my conscience. I feel much lighter for having made a start on them. I recommend it for anybody who's prone to procratination, like I am. I know I'll sleep easier tonight, no waking up with a feeling of impending doom like I did the night before last.

Doom is not a good feeling, but I smiling now.

No comments: