Puppy's mum says: Seek and ye shall find

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Jul 20, 2008

Seek and ye shall find

Jeb can stop searching now, he's found his new home. Jeb left us last night to go with his new parents to his new home in the suburbs. We're sad to see him go, but happy as well because now he can be the most important dog in the house.

Jenne & I went to the vet again this morning and the health news is all good - lump gone, limp gone, eyes and lips normal. Jenne is an active happy little girl again.

Now we have an undershot mouth to deal with! We'll see what the story is once Jenne's adult teeth come through. Fingers crossed!

Now I have to get on with lead training Jeebers and Jenne. Jeebers is looking gorgeous, and I expect he'll take to showing easily - he loves to strut!

I have to get back into grooming schnauzers again - grooming two pets is nothing like grooming two show dogs! It's much harder work to groom show schnauzers. With the pharoah hounds, we just make sure ears are clean, toe nails done and wipe the dust off with a damp cloth. Easy!

No comments: