Puppy's mum says: All's right in the world

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Oct 16, 2009

All's right in the world

The dogs are all curled up asleep, husband and son are off to play lawn bowls. Dinner is planned and it will be good. the only bad thing is that I still haven't got around to turning off the TV. I should - I don't like the Professional Wrestling.

There, done. Bye bye to those silly strutters, hello to sweet, sweet silence.

I do appreciate Randy Orton though. It's such a shame they give him story lines that don't meet up to my thoughts about him.

On to the real reason for this blog - not much really. As I said, the dogs are curled up asleep, some outside in sunny spots, some inside. All is good. The dishes are done, no washing to do today, I could get on with writing my novel, couldn't I?

Well I could, but I think we all know I probably won't. I'll think about some of the people in it though, perhaps. Hello guys! Keep thinking at me!

Enough silliness. Time for another cup of coffee, and some proper creative writing - typing up poems from Thursday and other things.

No comments: