Puppy's mum says: So, is the World Going to End in a few days?

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


May 18, 2011

So, is the World Going to End in a few days?

I don't actually believe these things, don't believe in Santa, the tooth fairy, any of that sort of thing. I don't believe in God either, not the Christian God, or any other Gods. So obviously I don't believe that the end of the world has been foretold and it will end in some way on May 21, or any other day foretold and in the Bible or any other religious book.

I believe in Good (note the two zeroes). Doing good things for yourself and for others will bring better things for everyone involved, if you believe in the possibility of Good. I live my life based on this fact, helping others, helping myself and spreading smiles and happiness wherever I can.

Believing in the possibility of Good can help you to live a better life. If you think good things will happen, at the very least, you will live a happier life. Being positive rather than negative feels good for you and the good feelings can spread to people around you and come back to you again.

The worst thing that will happen is that things might turn out to be bad, which they might have anyway - at least you've been feeling happy and positive in the meantime. So next time something happens, why not try to believe it will turn out OK, and something Good will come of it.

I'd love to know what you think about this - be happy and believe in the power of Good.

No comments: