Puppy's mum says: Two Fish Still Missing, Feared Dead.

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Jun 10, 2012

Two Fish Still Missing, Feared Dead.

I went down the back of our place yesterday and sat with the fish for a while. I had the fish food with me and fed them. This is how I can count them - the water is quite murky and I can only see a few inches down.


Unfortunately, I only saw the same nine fish that I saw last time, so the solid orange goldfish and the shubunkin seem to have disappeared. I haven't seen their dead bodies, but haven't seen their live bodies either. That's the way things go, birth, life and then death. That's the way it is...


While I was sitting there, I heard sparrows chattering, and I heard at least one frog, I love the fact that we have frogs! The creaky croak seemed to be coming from our smaller pond, about four metres to the west of the bigger one where the goldfish are. I love frogs, you may have noticed that.


So that's the news from the fish pond, I'll do another update when the time seems right. Do you have a fishpond? I'd love the hear about it!

No comments: