Puppy's mum says: Making Dog Treats

How might Puppy's Mum be able to help you?

Pharaoh Hound Information
http://www.facebook.com/platform

Do you have a dog, and have questions about how to keep your dog happy? Is your new puppy having trouble settling in? Are you looking for a new puppy and aren't sure where to look?

I would love to help you with any of these issues, and more. My husband and I have bred many puppies over the last twenty years, and every puppy born at our home is important to us. Whether the puppy became a show dog or a much loved pet, it always remained 'our' puppy to some extent. We always cared about the wellbeing of that puppy.

I would love to be there for you too, if you have a new dog or pup, or if you're thinking of getting one, I would love to help you make the right choices for yourself, your family and for your puppy or dog.

Ask a question on this website, or make a comment. I'll answer you, I am here for you.


Sep 13, 2012

Making Dog Treats

Would you like to learn how to make treats for your dogs? Click Here! for a link to a great recipe book.

We've got four dogs living at our place. I don't have a paid job, and I have lots of spare time. Add to that the fact that I quite like cooking, and you have to wonder why I don't make yummy treats for our dogs!

They have quite eclectic tastes, they love vegetables and fruit, they eat anything they catch (usually spotted turtledoves). They don't bother catching and eating mice though, much to our annoyance!

Our hounds may think mice aren't good enough for them I don't know, but I do know I wish the dogs would keep the mice out of the kitchen!

Anyway, our dogs may not keep the mice away, but they keep us amused in many different ways. They sit when they're told to sit (most of the time). They come when we call them (as long as there's nothing else that catches their attention).

Maybe if I start making treats for them, they'll be more eager to come running when I want them? What do you think?

No comments: